Acadia Antlers are America's favorite long lasting dog chews made from naturally shed Maine moose antlers. They are much denser than deer and elk antlers found in pet stores. They are a longer lasting chew than any other antler chew on the market, and it is important to note that they do not splinter and there is no mess or odor when dogs chew them. They will take the tartar and plaque off your dog’s teeth. We are cruelty free (all of our antlers are sheds, moose lose their antlers once a year in late fall, and grow a new rack in the spring). We also sell ground moose antler, called Moose Dust that is a food topper for dogs that get fussy with their dry food and a calcium supplement for dogs on a raw diet.
Product Features / Benefits –
- Everything we sell is both sourced and Made in USA.
- We sell only shed antler, so no animals were harmed.
- Will take the tartar and plaque off your dog's teeth.
- All natural, just calcium and minerals.
- Acadia Antlers are hypoallergenic and fat free.
- Size appropriate pieces will last for months. (sizes are determined by the weight of the dog)
- Our slogan is... Acadia Antlers... They're "BUCK-ing" Great!!
- They do not splinter. There is no mess or odor when the dogs chew on them.
- Our antler is fresh out of the forest, and we are on site to buy every antler shed directly from the people that find them.
- We buy Grade A antler, which is the densest.
- Our antler will be your dog's new best friend.
- Moose Dust -- No dog can resist having dinner with a Moose!
- BIG PITCH TV SEGMENT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_em_WPPm-6A
Any order over $100 will receive a free Moose Dust sample pouch!