The land paddle has been around since 2008 and has been a simple pole with a handle and something on the end for grip. Braap Stik introduces the first innovation to the sport using a fiberglass spring on the end that provides the rider with many improvements to the land paddle. Newbies can ride a skateboard with ease since they are not required to push with their feet the balance is much easier to achieve making it easy and fun for the whole family!
- Less impact on the joints because the spring absorbs impact.
- You get forward momentum with the quick release of energy stored up in the spring at the end of the stroke.
- Super compact so you can travel with it, take it into class or a shop and you can always find somewhere to put the paddle when it’s not in use.
- The rubber foot is custom and makes great connection with the road so there is less slipping with each push. It is also replaceable if they wear it out.
- Customizable with different grips, spring ratings for riding sizes and styles as well as pole options.
- Use it to balance and support as well as slow down for corners as you carve the neighborhood.
- BIG PITCH TV SEGMENT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBQr4cTfLEM