Grater Grip is a surf wax application tool. This is an innovative new way to apply wax to your boards giving them the texture and traction every surfer and skim boarder wants. But in a fraction of the time.
Every surfer has his or her own special way of applying surf wax. Some use a crisscross technique, some make zigzags, and others drawl circles. No matter the method, the desired result is the same, bumps for traction! Grater Grip quickly and easily makes the perfect bumpy texture. Simply grate your favorite wax over your board and press the shavings down. A thin layer of base coat on the board prior to grating will help keep the bumps in place. Once all the shreds have been pressed down you’ll have a superior texture that traditional waxing can’t compete with.
- SAVES YOU TIME - Crisscross, Zigzag, or Circles? Forget those painstaking techniques attempting to get texture from your wax. Grab a Grater Grip and quickly and easily drop shreds of wax onto your board in a fraction of the time. Press the shreds down and feel the bumpy grip it creates! For even better results lay down a thin layer of base before you grate.
- WORKS ON SOFT TOPS - Getting a good layer of wax on a soft top is darn near impossible. Grater Grip solves that problem. Start with a thin layer of base (as best you can) then simply grate over the surface of the board and press the shreds in. Instant bumps!
- SAVES YOU WAX - Outta wax or lost your grip? No time to pick up a new bar? No problem. Use the scraper edge to pull up the old wax. Ball it up. Grater Grip can slice through that ball of wax and give it a second life!
- FOR BETTER TRACTION - Grater Grip shreds wax and spreads the pieces onto the board’s surface. The chunks of wax create variation in texture an ultimately create superior traction that traditional waxing methods can't achieve.
- FOR COLD WATER - Cold, Cool, Warm, Tropical. Forget about it and make life simple. Use only Warm or Tropical wax and get the best results, no matter the water temp! Traditional waxing methods make it difficult to get wax off the bar and onto the board. Grater Grip allows you to use the more solid waxes in any temperature and easily drops bumps onto your board creating superior traction. Forget about cold-water wax melting when the temperature rises.
- BIG PITCH TV SEGMENT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsFPA9ARE5E
Buy One, Get One FREE!!!
(Includes 1 Green and 1 Blue Grater Grip)